For the Fastest Response to Your Question Send an Email To: email@example.com
Snail Mail: 165 Aidan Street Waukee, Iowa 50613
QUICK Things to Know About the New Loyalty Program:
- You need to have an account on this site to get enrolled in the program. Having an account on our paid subscription website is not enough. You CAN set up the login and password to be the same for both sites and we really recommend you do that to cut down on confusion.
- GO HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR New Accounts Only, Please Do Not Duplicate
- If you are new and are placing an order for the first time, make it easy on yourself and opt to set up an account during the checkout process. This will streamline the entire process for you.
- Discounts Automatically Begin After you spend $50 with us. As you spend more, you get an even better discount all the way up to 40% off at the highest level. If you joined Inside Woody's World or 15 Minute Makeover you start saving right away. Allow 24 hours for your invitation to activate your account, since this is done manually.
- You MUST click the link to activate your account, in the email that is sent. There is no way around this.
- You must be logged in to your account to see & get the discount. If you check out without logging in, you will pay full price.
- Your discount will automatically change to the next tier when you hit the spending threshold.
- Only orders placed through the shopping cart of this site will appear in your account. Your subscription or other items ordered over the phone will not appear on your account. However WE WILL MANUALLY ADJUST your account to reflect the total amount you have spent so you get the discount for the full amount you have spent with us on both sites.
- The discounts are on everything on this site. WE MEAN EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE.
- All other past subscriber discount codes will NO LONGER WORK, this program replaces the need to have pages of secret codes and makes it easier on you.
SUPER IMPORTANT: If you have a PAID SUBSCRIPTION (to 15 Minute Makeover and/or Inside Woody's World) you will need 2 log in's. ONE TO SEE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MATERIALS AND ONE FOR THIS SITE TO GET YOUR LOYALTY DISCOUNT. These 2 sites are totally separate from each other, that is why they each have their own log in. Save yourself some time & frustration and set up both accounts with the same email and password.
(One account is needed for the subscription site and one is needed for the store site for members only pricing), please note you can set it up so the login and passwords are the same for both sites, and we would recommend that you do that, since it will cut down on any your confusion.
That's IT! Please let us know if you need anything. A major transition on any website is a little scary and we don't want to see anyone fall through the cracks. We think that this is a huge positive change that will make it easier for you and save you time and money. We know, both of those are in short supply these days, and we don't want to waste any of yours!
Where do I download my product?
You should receive an email minutes after purchase that contains a link for you to go to and download your purchase. This email will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account. They do occasionally get caught up in your spam filter.
Where is the product that I just downloaded?
When you download a product, it can usually be found in the downloads folder on your computer. Look in this folder for your recent downloads. You can then move this file to wherever you would like to store it.
How do I load brushes into Photoshop?
Here are two past tips of the week that we have done to show you how to load brushes using the Preset Manager.
Where can I sign up to be a paid subscriber?
Here is a link for more information and to subscribe to Inside Woody’s Worls.
Here is a link for more information and to sign up for 15 Minute Makeover.
Can I cancel my subscription at any time? How do I cancel my subscription?
You are free to cancel your subscription at any time, there is no obligation to stay.
To cancel you subscription you can log into Pay Pal and look under the Reoccurring Payments and cancel there. OR you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you.
I can’t get my product to download . What do I do?
If there are any disruptions in your internet connection during a download, you will get an error message and the download will not complete. If you are having trouble with this, the easiest way to complete a download is by using a hard wired, not wireless, internet connection.
The download link that we send allows limited attempts. If you are not able to get the download completed in those attempts, just send an email to email@example.com and we can authorize additional attempts.
Why do some backgrounds have layers and others don’t?
When we first began, Woody worked with jpeg’s. We have since change to a layered file structure to allow greater flexibility for our customers, giving you more bang for your buck. If you read the product description before purchasing, it will let you know if the background you are purchasing is a flattened jpeg or has a layered file structure.
What does it mean to Fast Forward my subscription?
Everyone begins on Volume 24 for Woody's World. And every eight weeks when your payment renews, another issue is added to you account. So someone that subscriber in 2012 has more issues than someone that subscribed in 2013.
Fast Forwarding, is a way to catch up to the most current content. It is not necessary, everything that Woody teaches along the way is relevant.
We just have some subscribers that want the information faster or want the most current volumes that Woody is working on.
Because this is an online subscription that renews automatically, we have to work within the confine of the software. We can not skip around,
issues have to be received in order. We keep growing and have many new subscribers. Some of these subscribers wanted an option to “catch up”,
and this is how we can do that.
- If you are interested in Fast Forwarding, you would need to send an email to Kori at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know how many issues you would like to purchase. Some people get a few extra issues at a time as their income allows, others buy a huge chunk to catch up, and others choose to just stay on schedule. Each option works!